Pàgines

dimecres, 18 de febrer del 2015

A year of unbirthdays #1

FACT: I can't seem to be able to remember the birthdays of my friends offspring. 
FACT: I'm in a doll making mood.
DECISION: this year I will celebrate unbirthdays, randomly, with dolls.

January and February have been already deployed and are happy with their new owners who had decided to share their names with the dolls, so we have a Bruna and a Judit. 
March is almost finished already.
I'm using the same pattern for all of them, but they are all different.
I've been polishing the pattern since I made the bride and groom and now I'm quite satisfied with it, but still tweaking it a bit here and there.
The hair is one of the parts with more variations, even though January and February are similar, March has buns.
I use Drops Paris (cotton) for the body and dress of the dolls and Drops Karisma (wool) for the hair.

HECHO: Parece ser que soy incapaz de recordar el aniversario de los hijos de mis amigas.
HECHO: Estoy en plena fase productora de muñecas.
DECISIÓN: Este año celebro nocumpleaños, sin ningún orden concreto, con muñecas.

Enero y Febrero ya han sido entregadas y son felices con sus nuevas dueñas que han compartido sus nombres con sus muñecas asi que tenemos una Bruna y una Judit.
Marzo está casi acabada.
Estoy usando el mismo patrón para todas pero son todas diferentes.
aun estoy puliendo el patrón de los novios y, aunque ya estoy bastante satisfecha, aun lo ajusto un poquito cada vez.
El pelo es una de las partes con más variaciones, aunque Enero y Febrero lo tienen parecido, Marzo tiene moños.
Utilizo Drops Paris (algodón) para el cuerpo y el vestido de las muñecas y Drops Karisma (lana) para el pelo.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Printfriendly