Pàgines

diumenge, 3 de febrer del 2013

endings

I'm the queen of procrastination.

Today, I've decided to end some of the projects that have been around for too long.
First, a little dragon. I think I started it 5 years ago, it only needed some sewing and eyes. 
Second a notions bag.  I upcycled and dyed some yarn some time ago. I made a tam with it, and with the remaining yarn, I made a little notions bag. It only needed trimming some loose ends and a zipper pull.
Soy la reina del "ya lo haré mañana".
Hoy he decidido acabar algunos proyectos que llevaban dando vueltas demasiado tiempo.
Primero, un Dragoncito. Creo que lo empecé hace 5 años, solo necesitaba un poco de costura y un par de ojos.
Segundo, un neceser. Hace un tiempo reciclé y teñí lana. Hice una boina y con lo que sobró, el neceser. Solo faltaba rematar los cabos sueltos y un tirador para la cremallera.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Printfriendly